How to export Last.fm playlists to XSPF?
Follow these steps to export to the XSPF file of your Last.fm playlists and create backups of your tracklists to share.
- Open the Web App Open
- In your Library, select the Playlists category Playlists Tab
- Select the playlist to export and use () or right click > Export as File
- Select XSPF format to export
- Confirm the tracklist to export
- Click on Download File to save the exported tracklist on your device!
Want to see an example of an exported file? Download Playlist in XSPF