How to transfer playlists from NetEase Music (网易云) to YouTube?
Soundiiz can import NetEase Music playlists to other services. The steps below show you the process of importing your NetEase Music playlists to YouTube.
Free (one by one) Playlists
Using the playlist URL from the NetEase Music app or website
- Open the NetEase Music website
- Go to the playlist you want to export and Copy the URL (eg. https://music.163.com/#/playlist?id=9699105)
- To get one of your playlists, be sure to set it to 'Public' in the details
- On Soundiiz, go to the Playlists tab and choose Import Playlist / From Web URL
- Paste the URL NetEase Music and confirm
- Follow the steps to import your playlist to YouTube