How to keep a playlist in sync from iHeartRadio to Zvuk?
The steps below can help you create a synchronization between a iHeartRadio playlist and a Zvuk playlist. After your synchronization is created daily/weekly/monthly, your iHeartRadio playlist tracks will be automatically merged to your Zvuk playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on the Synchronize tool () on the left panel of the interface
- Select your iHeartRadio playlist (if no iHeartRadio playlists are shown, you may have to connect this platform)
- Select Zvuk as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the Zvuk playlist (you can create a new playlist directly by selecting 'New Playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the details in the 'My syncs' tab on the left panel) See your syncs