How to keep in sync a playlist from Last.fm to Yandex Music ?
The steps below can help you to create a synchronization between a Last.fm playlist and a Yandex Music playlist. After your synchronization was created, daily/weekly/monthly, your Last.fm playlist tracks will be automatically merged in your Yandex Music playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on the Synchronize tool () in left panel of the interface
- Select your Last.fm source playlist (if no Last.fm playlists was show you have maybe to connect this platform)
- Select Yandex Music as destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the Yandex Music playlist (you can create directly a new playlist by selecting 'New playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the detail in 'My syncs' tab in the left panel) See your syncs