How to keep in sync a playlist from TIDAL to Zvooq ?
The steps below can help you to create a synchronization between a TIDAL playlist and a Zvooq playlist. After your synchronization was created, daily/weekly/monthly, your TIDAL playlist tracks will be automatically merged in your Zvooq playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on the Synchronize tool () in left panel of the interface
- Select your TIDAL source playlist (if no TIDAL playlists was show you have maybe to connect this platform)
- Select Zvooq as destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the Zvooq playlist (you can create directly a new playlist by selecting 'New playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the detail in 'My syncs' tab in the left panel) See your syncs