How to keep a playlist in sync from YouTube Music to Dailymotion?
The steps below can help you create a synchronization between a YouTube Music playlist and a Dailymotion playlist. After your synchronization is created daily/weekly/monthly, your YouTube Music playlist tracks will be automatically merged to your Dailymotion playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on the Synchronize tool () on the left panel of the interface
- Select your YouTube Music playlist (if no YouTube Music playlists are shown, you may have to connect this platform)
- Select Dailymotion as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the Dailymotion playlist (you can create a new playlist directly by selecting 'New Playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the details in the 'My syncs' tab on the left panel) See your syncs