How to transfer playlists from Serato to iHeartRadio?
Soundiiz can import Serato playlists to other services. The steps below show you how to import your Serato playlists to iHeartRadio.
Free (one by one) Playlists
Using the playlist URL from the Serato website
- Open the Serato website
- Go to the playlist you want to export and Copy the URL (eg. https://serato.com/playlists/userID/mixDate)
- To get one of your playlists, be sure to post it on Serato and set it to 'Public' in the details
- On Soundiiz, go to the Playlists tab and choose Import Playlist / From Web URL
- Paste the URL Serato and confirm
- Follow the steps to import your playlist to iHeartRadio