How to keep a playlist in sync from Apple Music to Claro Música?
The steps below can help you create a synchronization between a Apple Music playlist and a Claro Música playlist. After your synchronization is created daily/weekly/monthly, your Apple Music playlist tracks will be automatically merged to your Claro Música playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on the Synchronize tool () on the left panel of the interface
- Select your Apple Music playlist (if no Apple Music playlists are shown, you may have to connect this platform)
- Select Claro Música as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the Claro Música playlist (you can create a new playlist directly by selecting 'New Playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the details in the 'My syncs' tab on the left panel) See your syncs