How to keep a playlist in sync from Slacker Radio to SberZvuk (СберЗвук)?
The steps below can help you create a synchronization between a Slacker Radio playlist and a SberZvuk (СберЗвук) playlist. After your synchronization is created daily/weekly/monthly, your Slacker Radio playlist tracks will be automatically merged to your SberZvuk (СберЗвук) playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on Synchronize tool () in left panel of the interface
- Select your Slacker Radio playlist (if no Slacker Radio playlists are shown, you may have to connect this platform)
- Select SberZvuk (СберЗвук) as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the SberZvuk (СберЗвук) playlist (you can create a new playlist directly by selecting 'New Playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the details in the 'My syncs' tab in left panel) See your syncs