How to move all your music data from TIDAL to Amazon Music at once?
Here are some steps to help you transfer your playlists and favorites from TIDAL to Amazon Music in one go
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on Platform to Platform () in left panel of the interface
- Select TIDAL as the source service (and connect this platform)
- Choose the categories of elements you want to transfer by checking the corresponding box in left
- Select Amazon Music as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- The transfer process runs in the background. You can see the batch progression in real-time in your Batches list See your batches