How to keep a playlist in sync from Yandex Music (Яндекс.Музыка) to Napster?
The steps below can help you create a synchronization between a Yandex Music (Яндекс.Музыка) playlist and a Napster playlist. After your synchronization is created daily/weekly/monthly, your Yandex Music (Яндекс.Музыка) playlist tracks will be automatically merged to your Napster playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on Synchronize tool () in left panel of the interface
- Select your Yandex Music (Яндекс.Музыка) playlist (if no Yandex Music (Яндекс.Музыка) playlists are shown, you may have to connect this platform)
- Select Napster as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the Napster playlist (you can create a new playlist directly by selecting 'New Playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the details in the 'My syncs' tab in left panel) See your syncs