How to keep a playlist in sync from IDAGIO to Hearthis.at?
The steps below can help you create a synchronization between a IDAGIO playlist and a Hearthis.at playlist. After your synchronization is created daily/weekly/monthly, your IDAGIO playlist tracks will be automatically merged to your Hearthis.at playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on Synchronize tool () in left panel of the interface
- Select your IDAGIO playlist (if no IDAGIO playlists are shown, you may have to connect this platform)
- Select Hearthis.at as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the Hearthis.at playlist (you can create a new playlist directly by selecting 'New Playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the details in the 'My syncs' tab in left panel) See your syncs