How to keep a playlist in sync from Spotify to Playzer?
The steps below can help you create a synchronization between a Spotify playlist and a Playzer playlist. After your synchronization is created daily/weekly/monthly, your Spotify playlist tracks will be automatically merged to your Playzer playlist.
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on Synchronize tool () in left panel of the interface
- Select your Spotify playlist (if no Spotify playlists are shown, you may have to connect this platform)
- Select Playzer as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- Select the Playzer playlist (you can create a new playlist directly by selecting 'New Playlist')
- Configure your synchronization (start date/time, frequency, method)
- Confirm to create your synchronization (you can show the details in the 'My syncs' tab in left panel) See your syncs